Wednesday, 14 September 2011
My experience
At first when I heard about creation of a Blog account I was really scared because I had that mindset that it is difficult and it will take me time to create it.Our lecturer gave us all the necessary information and steps to follow.I followed all the necessary information but I could not log on.This really gave me stress because my fellow collages logged on already and I was very behind.I call my lecturer and she diagnosed the problem that I was in someone 's account who forgot to log out.I started with creating my Blog ,following all the information and everything goes smoothly.I realised everything was a piece of cake.I followed all the steps till I came to the end of my Blog.Finally done with my Blog and this really put million smile on my face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment